Sunday, December 6, 2009

ADVENTure Day 4, 5, 6: The Return of Hope

I want to say that the last few days have been busy and I have not had time, but we all know that would be a lie. What has the last few days brought us in the realm of ADVENTure? Its been very much like the Epic and critically acclaimed film Conan the Barbarian, minus the sex slaves.

Day 4
In recent times, a precious heirloom was stolen from me by the hands of a dendrological smack talking red head that was in the form of a black giraffe bead that was entrusted to me by the mythical Bead King (surprisingly, this is actually true). Hope has been lost and has yet to be restored to me, but I take comfort in knowing that I have this malicious gingers travel coffee mug as a ransom until this treasure is returned to me.
Becca decided to try and speed up the process by giving me a new travel mug of my own in a similiar design so I might actually give the other one back. This is your chance Adams, don't dwell on it.

Day 5
In times not too dissimilar from now, I have been fighting an ongoing war within. It takes the form of plaque and gingervitus, and other hideous blights that has chosen my mouth as its battlefield. The weapons of this war have served me well, but alas, wars toll has been taken on them, just look at how it stands:
Yet, at the dawn of yesterday, a turn in the battle with the morning light - a new toothbrush has been gifted upon me
But whats this? Its not alone!!
Unfortunately for them, the proper feats had been taken to dual-weild, and no penalty shall be had this day. Roll for initiative and be damned.

Day 6
The battle rages on, yet today in the form of hunger. While I have been classically trained in the arts of not eating, this cankerous need still fights its way in once in a great while. And yet, ADVENTure provides to fight this ill-bitch by punching it in the face with this
Its like it is four almost-individually wrapped sticks of peanut butter dynamite to explode it into nothingness. Thats right hunger, your getting the middle finger in the form of alternating layers of peanut butter and wafers covered in chocolate times four today.

In other news, Becca left for a frisbee tournament at 5 this morning, so I've been up and bored. I did watch Empire Records though, so I got that going for me.

Damn the man, save the Empire

No comments: